We provide customized massage therapy sessions for both men and women, as well as children ages 12-17 with a parent present. We also offer prenatal and postpartum massage sessions. We tailor our treatments to each client’s needs for that day. Our goal is to provide the care you need to keep going; whether that is stress reduction or relaxation, or you have a physical job with repetitive activities that cause you pain and tension. We are here for you to help you function at your best and keep your stress levels manageable. We want to help individuals, through massage therapy and wellness, be the best they can be by taking care of their health in a clean, confidential, professional setting.
Our goal is to provide massage therapy at an affordable rate and why we are a non-tipping center.
“Touch (massage) was never meant to be a luxury. It is a basic human need. It is an action that validates life and gives hope to both the receiver and the giver. The healing of touch is reciprocal.” -Irene Smith
We offer a variety of pain relieving health products for your convenience. Stop by to peruse our products, or purchase them after your massage treatment.
We offer massage therapy to the surrounding community. There are many reasons to receive massage treatments. However here are a few benefits: Manage the common problems of low back pain. Relieves tension-related migraines. Reduces exercise soreness. Relieves the symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
Want to treat yourself from time to time? Or have a problem area that needs a little extra attention? We offer add-ons to your regular massage sessions.
Written by Lisa Holbrook, LMT
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
What clients consider deep tissue is different for everyone. Deep tissue massage can in fact be hard on the client’s body and strenuous for therapists who have to maintain a long career for years to come. Therapists learn different techniques to effectively decrease your pain and help you relax and reduce
MASSAGE PRICING VS QUALITY
I would like to take the time to discuss massage therapy rates versus quality. When you find an experienced, professional massage therapist, you may pay a little more than other massage therapy businesses. However, sometimes a service delivered with accuracy and consistency every time is worth the cost.
Can you tell me more about Tallmadge Therapeutic Massage & Wellness Center?
Tallmadge Therapeutic Massage & Wellness Center is the area’s top massage therapy center. We provide a variety of massages to work out your knots, relax your muscles, and relieve your pain, leaving you feeling like a new person after every visit.
You won’t find a more holistic, relaxing, and effective therapeutic massage in the entire city! When you come to Tallmadge Therapeutic Massage & Wellness Center, you immediately find yourself in a calming and relaxing atmosphere. Our customized deep tissue massage targets the deepest layers of your body to release pain and tension, so you can feel relaxed and comfortable in your own skin. Offering deep tissue, therapeutic, prenatal and postpartum techniques, and now manual lymphatic drainage, our massage therapists can target your issues with a massage that’s right for you. Because we offer such an extensive variety of massage techniques, we can address your specific needs to help you feel better than ever. Here at Tallmadge Therapeutic Massage & Wellness Center, we provide you with healing and rejuvenation that you will feel from the moment you walk in.
When you give us a call, you can be connected directly to our owner, so you can expect immediate attention to your inquiry. So, don’t wait. Schedule now!
What are some benefits of using a massage therapist?
Massage Therapists can provide a number of benefits, including:
1. Relief from pain: Massage Therapists can help to relieve pain in the muscles and joints.
2. Improved circulation: Massage Therapy can help to improve circulation by increasing blood flow to the muscles.
3. Reduced stress and anxiety: Massage Therapy can help to reduce stress and anxiety levels, providing a sense of relaxation.
4. Increased mobility: Massage Therapy can help to increase mobility and flexibility, making it easier to perform everyday tasks.
5. Better sleep: Massage Therapy can help to improve sleep quality, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
6. Enhanced immune system: Massage Therapy can help to boost the immune system, making it easier to fight off illnesses.
7. Faster healing: Massage Therapy can help to speed up the healing process by reducing inflammation and swelling.
8. Improved mental health: Massage Therapy can help to improve mental health by reducing stress and anxiety levels.
9. Increased energy levels: Massage Therapy can help to increase energy levels by improving circulation and oxygenation of the blood.
10. Better overall health: Massage Therapy can help to improve overall health by providing all of the above benefits.
How can I contact the Tallmadge Therapeutic Massage & Wellness Center?
Questions? Feel free to reach out to us anytime. We’re here to help. You can contact us by phone at or by email at email@example.com. Contact us today!